1.Please log in to Binance Singapore, and go to [Settings] → [Security]:
2.Please click “Disable” in the Google Auth section.
Enter the login password and Google Authentication code generated by Google Authenticator app. Then please click “Submit” to disable Google Auth.
Q & A
- If there is a ‘binding failed’ issue, how to resolve the issue?
- Ensure that “Google Authenticator” App is installed on your mobile phone;
- Ensure that the time on the mobile phone that runs the Google Authenticator app and the time on the computer used for Binance Singapore is synchronized;
- Please ensure that the date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
iPhone: Please ensure that “Set Automatically” is on.
Android phone: Please ensure that “Automatic Date & Time” is on.
- Please make sure to input the right password and 2FA code.
- If a mobile phone is lost or changed but the 2FA secret key is backed up, how can the Google Authenticator Code be recreated in the new mobile phone?
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
- Open the Google Authenticator App on your mobile phone to recreate the account. Click “+” to scan the QR code or manual entry the 2FA backup key that you kept.
- The Google Authenticator Code is now restored.
- If you have lost your mobile phone, it is highly recommended to disable your Google Authenticator on your Binance Singapore account. Please see “How to disable Google 2FA” above.
- Please follow “How to enable Google 2FA” to create a new Google Authenticator Account on your app and bind it with Binance Singapore again.