- Please login to Binance Singapore’s official website: www.binance.sg and go to the Settings -> Security.
- Please enable the whitelist function by clicking in Withdrawal Address Management.
- The below popup will be displayed. Please click [Turn on] to proceed.
- A popup prompting your google authentication code is displayed. Please check your google authenticator, key in the code.
- Now the whitelist is enabled. Next, a crypto address shall be added to the whitelist. Please click >.
- Then please select a coin, type a desired label for the address, set the withdrawal address, click [Add to Whitelist]. Finally please click [Submit].
- A popup message prompting your Google Authentication Code is displayed. Please check your google authenticator and type the code. Then please click [Submit].
- Then the following screen is displayed. Now please check the email.
The below confirmation mail should have been sent. Please check the address carefully, and only if there is no problem, please click [Add to Whitelist].
After the click, the below screen is displayed, and now the address is added to the whitelist.